Monday, March 7, 2011

I’m reviewing Wilder’s Mate by Moira Rogers at Smexy Books

Wilder's Mate: Bloodhounds, Book 1

Favorite Quote:
“I like my women enthusiastic.”
“It’s a wonder you can find any, unless you take care not to speak first.”

Satira needs someone to assist her in rescuing her mentor, Nathanial. What she gets is Wilder. A devastatingly sexy bloodhound created by the Guild to hunt and destroy vampires. As Satira and Wilder make their way to Deadtown, the attraction between them sparks and blazes out of control . But Wilder is a dangerous man. And a real killer in his true form. If he succumbs to the passion between Satira and him during the full moon then the beast will claim her no matter what. Even at the expense of the man who they are trying to save.

I’m a huge fan of steampunk and when Moira Rogers let me know they were writing a steampunk story I was fully prepared to stalk them until they let me have it. Luckily for both of us, they gave in gracefully.

Read the rest of my review at Smexy Books.

No comments: