Friday, April 29, 2011

My review: Savage Nature by Christine Feehan at Smexy Books

Favorite Quote: “I think my leopard is a freakin’ hussy!”

Savage Nature is the 5th book in Christine Feehan’s seductive Leopard People series.

A heady passionate seductive story filled with romance, suspense, and my favorite…shapeshifters. Rowr!!! I’ve waited for Drake’s story and I’m pleased to say that I feel this is the best one in the series. Feehan blends a sweet and steamy love story with action packed tension that kept me glued to the pages. Each are given adequate attention without either overpowering the other.

Drake Donovan comes to the bayou of Louisiana after a mysterious letter is received by his boss, Jake Banniconni (Burning Wild), hinting at men being killed on his land by shifters. When Drake arrives he meets Saria Bouderaux. A guide for hire, Saria agrees to take Drake through the swamps. Drake is stunned to see that not only is Saria a leopard shifter but his leopard feels she is his mate.

Read the rest of my review at Smexy Books.

No comments: