Monday, August 1, 2011

I’m reviewing Shannon K. Butcher’s Blood Hunt today at Smexy Books

Blood Hunt (Sentinel Wars, #5)

Favorite Quote: “Okay. Take a peek, but I swear if you try anything funny, I’ll beat your head in with my flashlight.”

Ms. Butcher once again delivers a dark, gritty, action packed story that held me spellbound. A smooth storyline and continuously evolving arc engages the reader and sets a fast pace. The premise revolves around Logan and Hope; two fantastic characters whose innate loyalties often overrides their wants and needs. This book is a mind blowing whirlwind to read as Ms. Butcher goes in-depth into multiple character storylines and POV’s which I loved. We don’t see a lot of our previous heroes and heroines, but we do get some staggering scenes with Sybil, Joseph, and meet some new characters that clues us into future storylines that promise this series will continue to blow us away.

 

 

Read the rest of my review at smexybooks.

No comments: