Wednesday, March 14, 2012

WTH Wednesday-It’s Craptacular

Cake Wrecks is one of my all time favorite blogs. A tribute to all the sad, silly, horrible, and truly craptaculor professional cakes to ever grace a display case.

 

Here are some of my favorites that always put a smile on my face.

 

When a memo or meeting just won’t do…

Ei harassment

 

Because childbirth doesn’t scare you enough…

10710906-14913861-thumbnail

 

Poor Brian…

carrie g.lw.baseball hat bat

 

I have spent hours thinking up random scenarios about the who, what, and why of this cake. HOURS I tell you!

IMG_6380

 

HAHAHAHA The hose kills me. If you go to here you can get the back story which just makes it all even funnier.

china fireman

 

Remember these? My grandma had them all over her house. I spent many hours playing those things.

threadbathroomtissuedolls

Now I have seen numerous cakes make to look like these,

Andrea M 3

but I have never seen one like this.

Apparently, “even boys just gotta have fun”

Sanne V G . lw . ken cake

 

We all do honey.

Jessica P 2

 

And the piece de resistance…

under neat that

 

LOLOL Hope you enjoy as much as I do!

 

**thank you cake wreaks for the pictures and the laughs!*

No comments: