Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I’m reviewing Nalini Singh’s Tangle Of Need with fellow smexy reviewer Helyce at Smexybooks

Tangle of Need (Psy-Changeling, #11)

Tangle Of Need ( Psy-Changeling #11 ) by Nalini Singh
Paranormal Romance
May 29, 2012
Hardcover
Berkley

Adria, wolf changeling and resilient soldier, has made a break with the past--one as unpredictable in love as it was in war. Now comes a new territory, and a devastating new complication: Riaz, a SnowDancer lieutenant already sworn to a desperate woman who belongs to another.
For Riaz, the primal attraction he feels for Adria is a staggering betrayal. For Adria, his dangerous lone-wolf appeal is beyond sexual. It consumes her. It terrifies her. It threatens to undermine everything she has built of her new life. But fighting their wild compulsion toward one another proves a losing battle.
Their coming together is an inferno...and a melding of two wounded souls who promise each other no commitment, no ties, no bonds. Only pleasure. Too late, they realize that they have more to lose than they ever imagined. Drawn into a cataclysmic Psy war that may alter the fate of the world itself, they must make a decision that might just break them both.
(Goodreads)

A joint review by Helyce and Tori

Helyce’s Favorite Quotes:
“You have me,” she whispered. All of me. “I love you to distraction, Empress.”

Tori’s Favorite Quote: ”Seduced…she was being seduced.”

Tori: OMG Helyce, so can you believe that we are on number eleven of Ms. Singh’s spectacular, romantic, humorous, super smoking sexy, awe inspiring, addictive Psy-Changeling series? I can’t. Even though I reread the series about once a year, (or more-don’t judge), it always feels brand new and fresh. I think her writing is pure gold with her highly developed characters and well plotted storylines. This is one of a few series that I can honestly say I will be heartbroken when it ends.

Helyce: It’s no secret that I am a huge fan of Ms. Singh’s extraordinary books from both of her series. I have not done a complete re-read this year, but I am guilty of grabbing a book and just opening it up to read a random page. Generally, that’s enough to pull me back into the story and I find myself reading through from that point on. My most tattered and dog-eared books are Slave to Sensation, Caressed By Ice and Hostage to Pleasure. Her world building is spectacular and just keeps getting better and better. I cannot even guess where she plans to take us, but like you, I will be very sad when the last book in this series is written.

 

Read the rest of our review at Smexybooks.

No comments: