Monday, November 26, 2012

Random 5 for Monday

 

Now 44: That's What I Call Music
Bought this for the kid last week. She loves these because she can get the songs she likes without having to purchase each artist’s cd.


 

Find You in the Dark
I read his over the weekend and LOVED! Find You In The Dark is a raw, emotional, turbulent, and honest YA that tells the story of loving someone who is bi polar. Love, loss, sorrow, and joy all present in this impossible love story.

 


We deep fried 4 turkeys for Thanksgiving and the weekend. Frankly, if I never see another turkey for awhile I’ll be happy.

 

Virtual Keyboard
I found this today. By Brookstone. A virtual bluetooth keyboard.
I. Must. Have.
 

 

KennyB899

KENNY B -Mark Zuckerberg screwed over his class mates and best friend. Do you honestly think he cares about your opinion on the new layout?

Funny twitter post

No comments: