Monday, August 30, 2010

Manic Monday Plans-I'm So Sleepy



I am still trying to adjust waking up at 6:30am. Even though I love kidlet going to school-early is not my thing.

So here's the 411 on whats going down this week on my blog:

BOOK REVIEWS:
Naked by Megan Hart-8/30
Maybe This Time by Jennifer Crusie-8/30
Fallen Embers by Lauri Owens-8/31
Halo By Alexandra Adornetta-8/31
Sin Undone-Larissa Ione -9/1
Atlantis Betrayed-Alyssa Day-9/2
Petty Like A God by Brian Fatah Steele-9/4

Fashion:
I'll be checking out the news from Missoni, Tiffany & Co., and what the newest fall trends are coming our way.


WTH Wednesday:


My tribute to the Emmy's because you just KNOW there will be horror stories walking that red carpet.

Product Reviews:
Yup, I actually had a company contact me for a product review. I'll talking about the Digeus System Optimizer 8.2.



In Store:


Fall and winter is coming to my store so check back to see what NEW and NEW TO YOU goodies I have for your closet.

No comments: