Monday, August 30, 2010

My New Book Review Is At Smexy Books-Naked by Megan Hart

Today's review is Naked by Megan Hart.





No strings. No regrets. And no going back.




I didn't think he wanted me. And I wasn't about to get involved with him, not after what I'd heard. Sure, Alex Kennedy was tall, dark and unbearably hot, but I've been burned before. When I solicited him to model for my erotic photography book, I didn't expect such a heated, passionate photo session. And now that we've crossed that line, our bodies aren't the only things that have been exposed. But I can't give my heart to a man who's so… unconventional. His last sexual relationship was with a married couple. It's enough that my ex-fiancĂ© preferred men, I can't take that chance again no matter how much my body thrives on Alex's touch. I can't risk it, but I can't resist it, either.
Alex can be very convincing when he wants something.
And he wants me.

Olivia Hart is at a party that her gay ex fiancee is throwing with his lover. When she spies Alex Kennedy across the room she never imagines that beautiful sensual man could be hers. When her ex, Patrick, warns her off Alex saying, “He doesn’t like girls,” she leaves it at that and goes about her business. But when Alex needs an apartment for a few months and she just happens to have one to rent she soon learns that Alex does indeed like girls...and he likes her.

This story is told from Olivia’s POV. A photographer who is trying to find her way in the world and make sense of her life. Having been cheated on and made the fall guy by her ex fiance, it’s amazing she even gives Alex the time of day. She is also dealing with some long buried issues concerning her adoption, race, and religion. Alex is a self admitted ass hole who’s beautiful looks and personality have allowed him to explore and in some cases exploit his bi sexuality. But the unlikely pairing of these two of them works in such a way that we are held spell bound as we watch them battle their insecurities and stereo types to enter into an emotionally and intense sexual affair.

Read the rest of my review at Smexy Books

No comments: