Monday, September 20, 2010

Manic Monday!!!!!!!!

Kidlet is finally well enough to go back to school. YEA!! Not that I don't enjoy my child being home but it always seems to morph from, "Mommy...I'm sick," to "Mommy, I'm feeling better now but I'd still like for you to wait on me hand and foot because I love you and this is how I show it."

Thursday 9/23 I will announce the winner of my RALPH LAUREN giveaway. Contest ends at midnight 9/22 so you still have plenty of time to enter. :)


I have 4 reviews up today at Smexybooks this week:
Riding The Night by Jaci Burton
The Reapers Are The Angels by Alden Bell
Queen of Shadows by Diane Sylvan
Taken By Midnight by Lara Adrian


Currently reading Meljean Brook's Iron Duke...one of the most anticipated steampunk romance fantasy novels of the year.

Later on this week I will be looking at what the stores will be offering this Fall based on showings from New York's fashion week last week, showing you new offerings from my store,  new view on WTH Wednesday, and some tempting items that I cannot live without.

No comments: