Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WTH Wednesday-Book covers that make you go hmmmm…

and laugh, snort, giggle, and cry.

 

one-two-three-pull OMG-I laughed so hard when I saw this. It’s so wrong.

 

 

tumblr_ljfydrIpWR1qd1e9co1_400 
Yea that’s sexy. Eat my shorts and be quick about it.

 

tumblr_ljfxwpFW931qd1e9co1_400
I’m not sure what is worse. The smirky Alec Baldwin look alike model, his uneven oversized pecs, the banana hammock or the muffin tops caused by the banana hammock.

 

 

tumblr_lhrxkgbTdh1qd1e9co1_400
I’m blonde, beautiful, and can fart sparkles and light out my arse.

 

 

its-easy-to-play-classical-themes 
This cover alone makes me NEVER want to learn to play the piano.

 

 

the chief 
OUCH! 

 

 

supermancomic 
Ummm…maybe it’s just me but Timmy doesn’t look happy to see Superman. 0_o

 

the-rifleman 
Egads…that’s some big rifle you have there Mr. Rifleman.
And, why does it look like he peed his pants?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am trying to catch up on the past two weeks worth of posts and am limited my commenting, but holy shit this post has made my day. THANK YOU LOLOLOL OL