Monday, January 31, 2011

Things That Caught My Eye

H&M is producing a plus size line.
500x_handm_125inclusive_08
The good news? H&M will sell a  plus collection called Inclusive. There will be Spring  "figure-flattering party dresses in 50's styles with large polka dots and rose patterns" and they will come in a "wider than usual range of sizes" — UK sizes 32-54.

The bad news? The collection limited. So once it’s sold out-that’s it. It’s also only sold online and within European delivery zones. So US buyers-your SOL.


Lady Gaga’s new perfume to smell like blood & semen. Eau.
NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 13:  Lady Gaga performs onstage during the 2009 MTV Video Music Awards at Radio City Music Hall on September 13, 2009 in New York City.  (Photo by Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic) *** Local Caption *** Lady Gaga
MTV reports that Lady Gaga is launching a new perfume to be called Monsters. Slated for release in 2012, rumor has it that she wants it to smell like “blood and semen.”
I’m all for a new fragrance but somehow smelling like I’ve been mattress dancing for 3 days isn’t quite the scent I’m going for.


Vera Wangs Stunning Bridal Collection28_verawangwhite_560x375

Photos courtesy of David’s Bridal
 


Lady Gaga launches her second MAC Viva Glam II line. Hits stores Feb. 17th, 2011.
 vggaga media_vivaglamgaga001


LOVE LOVE LOVE this vid featuring Lindsey Wixon model a Versace for the labels newest scent Vanitas.



I Hurt I Am Fashion
tumblr_lfsk39PgP11qdpym4
“If not for her giraffe attire, it would make completely no sense.”
I recently came across I Hurt I Am Fashion and am riveted by the clarity of it’s message and the sheer audacity they have when telling it. A must follow for fashion bloggers and lovers everywhere. Simply hilarious.


Books Releasing This Week That I Must Have

1-Feb-11    The Perfect Play    Jaci Burton
perfect_350
I’d buy this for the cover alone. *wink-wink*

1-Feb-11    Nightshade    Michelle Rowen
Nightshade_cover

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK so first of all, are those H&M models modeling the plus sizes??? *puts down the donut and sulks*

Also - I was REALLY PRAYING that the blood & semen smelling perfume was a JOKE. oh GOD Tori please please let it be a joke. pleeeeeeeease.

Gigi's Consignment Closet said...

Pam-Yes they are. I want to look like them. *whaaa*
I don;t know abt Lady Gaga girlfriend. I could totally see Monsters smelling like skank.